A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuj Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuj Garg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuj Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuj Garg MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anuj Garg practice?
- Dr. Anuj Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuj Garg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Urbana, IL.
See Urbana Internists and Urbana Cardiologists.