A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuj Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuj Garg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuj Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuj Garg MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anuj Garg practice?
- Dr. Anuj Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuj Garg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Urbana, IL.
See Urbana Internists and Urbana Cardiologists.