A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuj Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuj Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Garg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuj Garg MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anuj Garg practice?
- Dr. Anuj Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anuj Garg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.