A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuj Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuj Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Garg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr