Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by varsha on Sep 30th, 2015

Skilled doctor

He is not all that show details He is not all that
by Neha on Aug 22nd, 2015

Sorry but I found him to be hypocritical. Better visit another Dr. Didn't find myself feeling safe in his care. He appeared money hungry, cold & almost calculating.

Aug 8th, 2015

Fantastic surgeon! The incisions from surgery for my broken femur looked amazing when the bandages came off. He is extremely kind and patient. An excellent surgeon.

My experience show details My experience
by Patient on Aug 16th, 2014

He is gorgeous, mysterious & absolutely pleasing to the eye. Really like him and I would want to see him everyday if I could.

Best Ortho Surgeon show details Best Ortho Surgeon
by Gwenda Willingham on Oct 18th, 2013

Dr, Gupta is the best ortho surgeon ever. He cares about the patient and recommends what is best for the patient.

Simply the best show details Simply the best
by Matthew K on Jun 14th, 2013

Dr Gupta is simply the best orthopedic doctor I have seen EVER, and sadly I had to see many. He has a wonderful balance of professionalism; take a moment to check out his school and internship history, and personal interest in his patients. We took a long, and yes sometimes painful journey, yet I am forever grateful that Dr Gupta and his staff were there for me the entire time.

Great Dr. but.... show details Great Dr. but....
Sep 14th, 2011

The man is a great Dr. And very patient orriented. But he missed key factors we discussed in the initial consultation.(they weren't recorded into my record) Further more, on follow up consultations he seemed to listen, and told me one thing but wrote up another. Of course I was there on a workers comp claim, so I'm sure some things were accidentally overlooked. I would recommend him to someone that had cash or insurance but for workmans comp, (legitimate claims), you may want to go else where.

Beware fo this doctor show details Beware fo this doctor
by Joy R. Presley on Mar 16th, 2009

This doctor only cares about insurance companies-beware!!!!!!He cannot be trusted to provide you with the care you deserve.