Orthopedic Surgeons
2001 Peachtree Rd NE
Ste 705
Atlanta, GA 30309
404-355-0743
Locations and availability (13)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  My experience  |  show details
by Patient on Aug 16th, 2014

He is gorgeous, mysterious & absolutely pleasing to the eye. Really like him and I would want to see him everyday if I could.

|  Best Ortho Surgeon  |  show details
by Gwenda Willingham on Oct 18th, 2013

Dr, Gupta is the best ortho surgeon ever. He cares about the patient and recommends what is best for the patient.

|  Simply the best  |  show details
by Matthew K on Jun 14th, 2013

Dr Gupta is simply the best orthopedic doctor I have seen EVER, and sadly I had to see many. He has a wonderful balance of professionalism; take a moment to check out his school and internship history, and personal interest in his patients. We took a long, and yes sometimes painful journey, yet I am forever grateful that Dr Gupta and his staff were there for me the entire time.

|  Great Dr. but....  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

The man is a great Dr. And very patient orriented. But he missed key factors we discussed in the initial consultation.(they weren't recorded into my record) Further more, on follow up consultations he seemed to listen, and told me one thing but wrote up another. Of course I was there on a workers comp claim, so I'm sure some things were accidentally overlooked. I would recommend him to someone that had cash or insurance but for workmans comp, (legitimate claims), you may want to go else where.

|  Beware fo this doctor  |  show details
by Joy R. Presley on Mar 16th, 2009

This doctor only cares about insurance companies-beware!!!!!!He cannot be trusted to provide you with the care you deserve.

|  show details
by Joy P on Mar 16th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr Gupta was nice and explained everything to me completely about my elbow problems. He said I needed surgery that the insurance company would pay for, then wrote a review for the workers comp insurance completely opposite of what he had told me, He did not care about my best interest at all. Beware!!!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  The Best  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 8th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I ended up in the emergency room for the first time in my life and was terrified. Lucky for me, Dr. Gupta was there that evening. Not only...

|  Beware!!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 18th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Gupta took the time to explain my elbow injury to me completely and then turned around and wrote a completely different review for the w...

|  Total Hip Replacement the easy way!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 15th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I suffered with degenerative arthritis in my hip for several years. Fearing surgery, I kept putting off making a decision about hip replace...

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Never met such an caring and understanding doctor: I like Dr. Gupta because I become busy with my work and personal life. I disregraded what he told me to do to take care of myself. Long story short I had corrective sergery and him and his assistant Dot w

Read Full Review at yahoo.com