A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuj Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuj Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuj Kumar Shah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anuj K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Anuj Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anuj Shah practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.