A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuj Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuj Sharma, Physiatrist, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Problems and Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- connective tissue disease
- corticosteroid injections
- epidural injections
- spinal cord injury
- spinal cord stimulation
- spinal degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuj Sharma DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anuj Sharma practice?
- Dr. Anuj Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anuj Sharma practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Inverness, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Inverness Physiatrists and Inverness Pain Management Doctors.