Dr. Anuj Sharma DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 14th, 2016
One of the Best
I have been to a minimum of 7 Doctors in three states since 2000 for a painful and at times debilitating lower back problem. I was referred to Dr. Sharma in 2005 and consider myself lucky to have found a Dr. who truly is dedicated to alleviating pain. Doctor listens and asks questions at each appointment and is truly compassionate. Doctor has explained my back problem to me at least several times a year as patiently as if this was all new to me. He goes out of his way to work with the insurance companies to obtain approvals I found that Dr. will continue to work to find the best course of treatment and willingly makes changes as necessary. This is first class individual care. I always thank him for going to medical school. Dr. Sharma has all the qualities a patient wishes for in a Dr.. Yes I am still in pain ( No Magic) but I know Dr . is always looking for new and more effective treatments.

January 11th, 2016
He is a very good Dr he cares about you my appointments always seem to come around a holiday and they run just a little behind.

December 4th, 2015
Long Wait Time
I have been to several locations and the wait time to see the physicians has always been over an hour. Small waiting room very crowded. On the plus staff is friendly, and MD is professional, knowledgable and does assist with relieving pain which is primary reason for visit. Good bedside manner.

November 1st, 2015
RESPECT YOURSELF and go to a PROFESSIONAL!
My horrible experience - similar to some comments below - I called for 3 weeks, always got the answering machine, my messages were never returned. Finally, had my primary's office contact his office since they referred me to him. Appt. in a month! I had already been diagnosed, and scheduled for surgery in a month. Brought and gave him sufficient info about my diagnosis (which he never looked at). Had excruciating pain, but had no pain meds. Never took illicit drugs. Definitely passed the random urine test......We spoke about my issues...and all of a sudden- all h*** broke loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For NO reason, he started blaming, accusing, and concocting things about me that were definitely not true! I was absolutely floored! Being a self-respecting person, who respects others as well, I felt belittled and demeaned for NO reason. Left there terribly upset and crying, and had to drive home that way.

August 24th, 2015
A great doctor with a friendly and knowledgeable staff.

March 21st, 2015
Nice doctor who seems to understand patient pain but the office is very old, unkept, and appeared dirty.

February 13th, 2015
Find another doctor not this one
Iam very upset today after my app not only did I have to wait two months for someone to call me with a appointment but then I go in with all my X-rays and disks to get told sorry I can help because your X-rays were done in ny. No. Really I just moved from ny and you asked me to bring them in and if I were looking for another doctor while waiting on your staff to call me I would have been told iam a seeker because I change dr! This is bull I don't want stuff to make me buzzed I just wanted to be back on the same meds I've been taking for three years 5mg percs. Wow big deal! And to top it off a lady in the waiting room asked where a Walgreens were because she just moved here a few weeks ago from South Carolina. To mean this dr just picks who he wants to help! I have three small kids and married and in college just trying to make it everyday to move. I have osteroprosis, Ra, scoliosis,rods in my leg, gastroparesis, rods in hip,and just got into a car accident five days ago and broke my foot. Give me a break, all in need to be pain free. So this dr will only help who he want and I will be taking this further because he flat out lied

February 7th, 2015
crappy doctor
i used to see dr. sharma for 6 1/2 yrs.. he WAS great, then he started taking on tons of new patients and more offices and just the one dr. so his manner began to change. he acts like he listens but it really goes in one ear and out the other, he used to treat me great.. after awhile i just felt like a payday to him. he NEVER listened to me when i told him i was on TOO much pain meds. i ended up taking myself off the meds and informing him at my following visit.. thats when he really turned nasty. so if you feel like you know about your condition and need a dr. to listen to you.. dont go here

May 24th, 2014
Well respected doctor
Dr Sharma is one of the most well respected doctor's in his field. I totally trust his opinion. His staff is skilled and well trained. I have always rescieved great service from them. His medical skill are second to none. If he gives you what you need to do, you should do it, and you will be benefited. If you dont, its your own fault.

May 16th, 2014
ok for me
good

May 7th, 2014
Superb Physician and superb office staff
I give my highest honors to Dr Sharma and his staff as they are able to navigate and treat difficult cases and difficult patients with extreme skill and expertise.

April 4th, 2014
Great for Stroke Rehab
Dr Sharma and his team did a great job helping my mom to recover from her stroke. She should not walk or talk when he started treating her. Now she is fully independent.