Dr. Anuja Dokras-Jagasia MD, PHD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 14th, 2014
Unacceptably, unethically inaccessbile
I have never encountered a physician who is this negligent at returning patient phone calls. My daughter has PCOS and is having a terrible time adjusting to new medication. Over two months ago it took three phone calls over a four day period to get a return phone call from her office, and that call came only after I screamed at the nurse. Two months later my daughter is still having problems, so we called Dr. Dokras' office on Monday of this past week. By Wednesday there was still no return phone call from her or her office, so on Wednesday we placed another call and were told that the nurses had forwarded Dokras my daughter's file and the message we'd left. By Friday she STILL HAD NOT returned the call. Late Friday afternoon we finally got a call from her office, from a nurse practitioner, which wasn't helpful at all, as she couldn't answer our questions. Her response was to, you guessed it, "wait another week" to see if my daughter's symptoms resolve by then. Ludicrous. Her symptom's are worsening by the day. Dokras' inaccessibility is outrageous, unacceptable and dangerous. We are changing doctor's and going to Jefferson where I hear the response time is reasonable, unlike what we've experienced with Dokras. If you value accessibility (as in getting a mere phone call returned) in your doctor-patient relationship, Dokras is NOT the doctor for you. Run away. Run away fast.

May 2nd, 2013
Insensitive doctor with a very sensitive subject
I was referred to Penn hospital by my endo and was set up with Dr. Dokras when I scheduled my appointment. The staff was super friendly and my boyfriend and I were quite pleased with everything up until the doctor came in. We aren't currently trying to conceive but would like to in a few years but I was made aware that if my eggs can be extracted, they need to be ASAP. With presenting this to her, she made it quite clear in every way possible without actually saying the words, that I was wasting her time and didn't know why I was there and said that I must be upset because I was given "false hope" by previous doctors. The only expectations that we went in there with, was to see a nice and understanding doctor who wanted to help but that was too much to hope for with her. I honestly wish that no one ever sees this woman and finds a different doctor within the hospital.

September 8th, 2009
Good Doctor's are hard to find

July 9th, 2017