Dr. Anuja Kurichh Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anuja Kurichh?

GO IF YOU HAVE HOURS TO WAIST IN WAITING ROOM !

Posted on June 27th, 2017

First 2 visits wait time was well over one hour, today was the last draw, after two hours waiting with two infants we left out Prior to leaving I started voicing my concerns to the folks at the front desk ( which they do not like you to do at thus office and they close the window and laugh about it too ) I also asked for a copy of out last visit paperwork so we can go elsewhere and finish the work up First response was, "wherever you go they can send us a request for records form " I said why do I need to do that we are here now, why can't we just get a copy of it now After all the back and forth with a doctor that never came out to address our ongoing concern, they made us leave without the copy They made us write out a request then came back and said, " It will be e mailed to you within 5 days " My resoonce was, yeah right I'm sure it will not be done Also before leaving out several of the ppl waiting in the waiting room confirmed that what we have been experiencing is common at this office including one person who entered about 15 mins before we left out Thus person walked in, went straight to the window, signed in and told the young lady, If I have to wait long, I will not go in ", 10 mins later he was in .. While we waited for two hours prior to him with tea infants .. In summary GO IF YOU HAVE A DAY TO WAIST !

Stolen time and money

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kurichh is great but I'm never going back there again due to the horrendous wait times and service. I've gone at least half a dozen times and I'm rarely ever seen on time - waiting more than an hour after my appointed time sometimes. I was also overcharged for a transaction, pointed it out immediately, called multiple times about it over months, and every single time there was a new excuse or promise but after more than 6 months they still haven't returned my money.

Posted on September 17th, 2012

She is very nice, Very detailed and know her staff. Staff is very courteous and prompt.

The office does not value your time.

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Every time I call, the receptionist or doctor is rude and I am on hold for AT LEAST ten minutes. I usually end up hanging up. Dr. Kurichh used to have a good practice but now it's extremely busy, hard to get an appointment, and everyone in the office seems stressed.

Incompetent doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Dr. Anuja G. Kurichh prescribed medication without examining the patient. The medication that she prescribed was a medication that could have resulted in death for this patient. If you value your health stay away from Anuja Kurichh.

Not to bad

Posted on March 6th, 2012

A very kind and smart Doctor nice staff and very helpful.

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Waiting room is not clean, examining rooms not much better. While waiting, TV is on with DVD playing. On one visit it had a movie with inappropriate language and another time it had small kids movies on. I have never seen small children in the waiting room. Several times I was told they could not send me forms, etc. because their postage machine was broken, also have been told that about the fax machine. She is a friendly person but that is the best I can say. Office is not run professionally.

Posted on August 29th, 2016