A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuja Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuja Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuja Singh Lee MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anuja S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Anuja Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anuja Lee practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Infectious Disease Doctors.