A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuja Mittalhenkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuja Mittalhenkle, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittalhenkle graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mittalhenkle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mittalhenkle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan