A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuja Mittalhenkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuja Mittalhenkle, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittalhenkle graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mittalhenkle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuja Mittalhenkle MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anuja Mittalhenkle practice?
- Dr. Anuja Mittalhenkle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anuja Mittalhenkle practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Bend, OR and Medford, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists and Hillsboro Nephrologists.