Dr. Anuja Vyas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anuja Vyas?

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr Vyas is one of my favorite people, though she may not know it. She cared for me throughout my pregnancy and delivered my baby quickly and safely. When she walked in the room, it was very clear who was in charge. She was calm, clear, and reassuring. I'm happy to say that I sent her some of my friends who also love her after having their babies. My only regret is moving away before having my second baby, so I have to find another OB. Dr Vyas, I love you!! Truly...

Amazing!

Posted on June 10th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Vyas for vulvodynia in 2010 and have been seeing her ever since. She also became my regular Gyn because I love her so much. I've had multiple treatments including surgery with her. She is by far my favorite doctor and Makes you feel like a friend as soon as she walks in. She is extremely knowledgable and is happy to answer any question you may have. I love the fact that she's on your side and will give you her honest opinion, not try to sell you on unnecessary treatments or medications. My only complaint would be the wait can be a little long for both scheduling appointments and once you get there, but she is in high demand! You have to reserve at least half a day for your appointment, but she's worth it.

Positive Experience

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Following initial visit, I rate Dr. Vyas very highly. She was very professional and I was confident in her assessment of my situation.

See her if like delayed, short and rush visit with long wait~

Posted on October 28th, 2015

If you like to meet with the nurse and nurse practitioner rather than the doctor, she will be the best doctor for you. You will for sure see doctor once every 4 visits and meet with her lovely team all the other time.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Love her!

Posted on April 27th, 2015

EXCELLENT DR.!!!!

Amazing

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Just great, she saved my life.

Posted on February 28th, 2015

She is smart, cares and is like talking to a friend. Great doc.

Please avoid

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Vyas is unprofessional and gets irritated if we ask her too many questions. She also keeps looking at her watch while you are visiting with her. She has no bedside manners and is very rough with her vaginal exams (one of her exams caused me to spot for a day which can be very scary during pregnancy). Another issue that really upset me was that she smirks at some of our questions. I am a health services researcher trained in clinical science. So my questions are more informed because I understand the field. I wonder how other patients are treated if she found my questions silly. She treats her patients with no dignity and it was a very bad experience being taken care of by her at the time when I needed most support from my physician. I really wish Texas Children’s (the network which Baylor Clinic practices under) starts reviewing its physicians based on patient feedback. Women like Vyas need an intervention from their network in order to start acting professional. She’s a shame on her profession.

Excellent

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Dr. Vyas is everything I could ask for in a gynecologist. She is compassionate and has great bedside manner, making me feel comfortable at all points of the appointment. While I can tell that she is busy she always spends an appropriate amount of time with me, addressing all of my questions/concerns and listening to what I am saying. I really believe that doctors this of this caliber are a rare find.

Did not meet my needs as a physician

Posted on August 9th, 2014

Did not take her time to properly diagnose me or discuss my care. She was very short and was rushing, I waited longe to see her then the time she spent in the room with me. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.

please do not use her as your doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Thing I like the most were the absurd 45 min waiting times She made multiple mistakes in her diagnosis time after time , just as other reviews said "if its not common she don't have a clue". .rude and bad attitude and lies if confronted !!