A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anukware Ketosugbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anukware Ketosugbo, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketosugbo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ketosugbo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ketosugbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anukware D. Ketosugbo practice?
Dr. Anukware Ketosugbo practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.