A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anunaya Aashish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Aashish graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Aashish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anunaya Aashish MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anunaya Aashish practice?
- Dr. Anunaya Aashish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anunaya Aashish practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Denton, TX.
See College Station Hospitalists and College Station Internists.