A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup Jayant Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anup J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Anup Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anup Patel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Gastroenterologists.