Dr. Anup Kanodia MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
The info I needed
Dr kanodia is a kind man with a wonderful staff of caring people. I'm seeing him for hashimotos and he is thorough and patient w me. I am seeing improvements and looking forward to future improvements as well.

April 12th, 2017
Comforting, Knowledgeable, and Thorough
Dr. Kanodia and his staff helped me in a time where I was getting few answers from other medical professionals. They were very accommodating of my needs and we able to positively diagnose me with Auto Brewers Syndrome. As we have begun treatment, I received nothing but understanding and support. If you're in question whether or not you may be afflicted, reach out to Dr. Kanodia.

March 13th, 2017
One of a kind
Dr. Kanodia not only has extensive knowledge, wisdom and practice in conventional medicine, but he has aligned himself with practices and healing that works through more holistic, functional approaches to a whole host of disease and chronic inflammatory markers that are plaguing our society today. I came up to Ohio with a number of sleep, skin, stress, depression and inflammatory markers, and his extensive experience with the adrenal glands, thyroid and yeast overgrowth have me on the path to recovery! I have learned about the Limbic system, sleep tips, and many many other underlying root causes to my symptoms that other doctors just don't know exist. You and I's healing IS POSSIBLE! Go see Dr. K!

March 2nd, 2017
Compassionate and Comprehensive Care
Dr. Kanodia is the most caring doctor I have ever worked with. He is attentive, non-judgmental, caring, detail-oriented, and thoughtful in his approach to treatment. The entire staff is kind, helpful, and accessible when they are needed.

March 13th, 2016
Would not recommend...
I would not recommend Dr. Kanodia if you're diabetic. I am diabetic and had an awful experience with Dr. Kanodia. I paid him thousands of dollars and I am much worse off now than I was before I saw him. I have now had to spend thousands of dollars on a new team of doctors and procedures trying to fix the problems caused by Dr. Kanodia's treatment.

July 1st, 2015
I was amazed at the kindness, compassion, and knowledge I experienced at Dr. Kanodia's office. I am living happier, healthier, and with less stress and anxiety than I have in YEARS!

March 9th, 2017