A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Kubal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Kubal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Kubal, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubal graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kubal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup Kubal MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anup Kubal practice?
- Dr. Anup Kubal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anup Kubal practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.