A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Lahiry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Lahiry is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahiry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lahiry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Lahiry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahiry graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Lahiry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Stephens County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup K Lahiry MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anup K. Lahiry practice?
- Dr. Anup Lahiry has 1 office location.
Dr. Anup Lahiry practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Oncologists.