A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Lahiry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Lahiry is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Lahiry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahiry graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Lahiry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Stephens County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup K Lahiry MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anup K. Lahiry practice?
- Dr. Anup Lahiry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anup Lahiry practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Toccoa, GA.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Oncologists.