A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Lal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Lal, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Lal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anup Lal practice?
Dr. Anup Lal practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron General Practitioners, Port Huron Internists, Port Huron Hematologists, and Port Huron Oncologists.