A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Lal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Lal, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Lal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup Lal MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anup Lal practice?
- Dr. Anup Lal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anup Lal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Internists, Port Huron Hematologists, and Port Huron Oncologists.