Dr. Anup Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anup Patel?

great doctor!

Posted on August 19th, 2013

Dr.patel is a great doctor takes his time, addressed my concerns and helped me with everything I needed. You may wait 5 to 10 minutes but its worth it.

Posted on January 27th, 2011

I had my transplant recently, and had the good fortune to have Dr Patel treat me inpatient for an early rejection. I was so impressed with his level of care that I switched to him for my clinic visits. He is very knowledgable and caring, and always listens carefully to his patient's concerns. If you have the opportunity to choose Dr Patel, you will not be disappointed.

Posted on June 4th, 2010

Dr. Patel has been my nephrologist for 3 years since my transplant and he is a wonderful doctor. He is very thorough and caring. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs to go to a nephrologist .

Posted on June 17th, 2009

Dr. Patel was my doctor for about 1 1/2 years. his bedside manners are wonderful. He is a kind and caring doctor and very professional.

Posted on March 8th, 2017