A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Ramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Ramani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup Premanand Ramani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anup P. Ramani practice?
- Dr. Anup Ramani has 1 office location.
Dr. Anup Ramani practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.