Dr. Anup Sabharwal MD Patient Reviews

January 18th, 2014
thyroid patient
smart endocrinologist

April 11th, 2011
Best Dr. I have ever treated with, a Dr. who knows his stuff!!!!

December 18th, 2010
I waisted two years as a patient with Dr. Sabharwall. He does not have a permanenet office within the Miller school of Medicine, so he does not have his own assistants, or equipment or secretary. One time I saw him in Pediatrics, another time I saw him in Cardiology and so forth. I never even sat on his office examination bed, he never felt my heart or pulse, he always asked me to sit on a chair by the computer desk, he limited himself to write my answers (poorly asked) in the computer, he never knew what he had told me in the previous visit or what exam or lab test he had asked me to do previous the following visit, he checked the computer and did not have any recent results,so he called his secretary (in whatever building she was)a fruitless attemt because he never got any answer in two years from her, he alwyas said " she does this to me when I yell at her".or " she must be having cafecito with somebody else, she is cuban" So he spent time calling other places in his regular building until he found somebody who answered the phone and was willing to call the lab to send a fax with the results of last study, which he had asked me to do. Consequently, the fax arrived when I was checking out and making a new appointment. he sometimes told me in the corridors the results of the test. He ill diagnosed my health condition, had a paharmaceutical lab to send me medicine that I would need to inject myself every day for the rest of my life, BASED ON WHAT RESULTS?. I had to contact his secretary to tell him how I was doing with the prescribed medicine, and his secretary never, never answered the phone. (my first calls to get an appointment w/ Dr. Sabharwall was replied in 6 months) .His secretary never sent copies of my lab tests to my general practitioner's office. They got tired too.I dropped him and started to see another doctor. In four months, he gave a reliable diagnostics. He works as a regular professor with Fl International U, he has a stable medical office, secretaries that answer his phone, assistants who check on vital signs before seeing the doctor and the first time he saw me he invested 3 (three) hours to get to know my life, my health, my schedules, my family health profifies, etc. I am fine, did not have anything dr. Sabharwal said I had and need no medicine at all. This new doctor does not leave me in his office because he has to take his mom to the airport while my lab tests results are being traced back.