A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Singh, Pediatric Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Singh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup Singh MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anup Singh practice?
- Dr. Anup Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anup Singh practices Pediatric Nephrology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Freehold Pediatric Specialists.