A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Singh, Pediatric Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Singh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup Singh MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anup Singh practice?
- Dr. Anup Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anup Singh practices Pediatric Nephrology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Freehold Nephrologists.