A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Sud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Sud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Sud, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Sud graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sud has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup Sud MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anup Sud practice?
- Dr. Anup Sud has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anup Sud practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.