A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupa Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arora
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupa Arora, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Arora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupa K Arora MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupa K. Arora practice?
- Dr. Anupa Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupa Arora practices Nuclear Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.