Dr. Anupam Garg MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 8 reviews

October 8th, 2015
Favorite GYN
I haven't seen Dr Garg in over two years and I hate it. He was attentive and listened to all of my issues. Having endometriosis has really taken over my life since seeing Dr Garg. I hate not having the insurance required to still be seen by him. Since my last appointment everything has went down hill dramatically. 6 doctors in the last few months and not one has helped me or made me feel like I was being cared for like he did. Definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN!

January 23rd, 2013
wonderful delivery
This was awhile ago but .Dr garg did an amazing job delivering my baby..all 9 lbs 11 lbs of him..without me ripping or needing an episiotomy(my 6 lb 12 Oz son born before I had both)..his bedside manner was wonderful and he did everything perfect..I am now pregnant again and though I live inland I am considering being taken care of at his and Dr myrons practice again.

July 8th, 2012
Best doctor I've ever had!
Dr. Garg is amazing! His bedside manner is wonderful. He's caring, funny, calming, intelligent, knowledgeable.... He made me feel so comfortable and taken care of. I trusted him 100% with the most important thing in my life. I'm 39 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I'm so sad our visits are almost over. I might have to have a second baby just so I can be in his care again! He really makes you feel special and taken care of. I can't say enough good things about him!

May 31st, 2012
Great & To the Point
I love Dr. Garg. He makes us feel completely comfortable and never talks down to us. He is great and to the point, knowledgeable and quick to respond to problems. Just the right amount of bedside manner, without a lot of blah blah blah. An awesome experience so far!

November 12th, 2011
He was always available throughout my pregnancy, was there in every appointment.Very pleasant, courteous,precise yet informative,had limited time but dd not compromise on answering our questions.The only time he could not be there was during my delivery since he was out of town,but he did visit post delivery and also handled post delivery check ups.It was great to have him as the doctor and I highly recommend him.

October 14th, 2011
I specifically changed my whole insurance plan just so I could stay with Dr. Garg as my ob/gyn. He is a great doctor and really listens (I had a strange case, and he was there with me the entire three years it took to resolve). I would highly recommend Dr. Garg!

October 6th, 2010
Cool, calm, it felt as though we were in the hands of a consummate professional.

September 18th, 2010
Professional manner
I am very impressed with Dr. Garg and his staff. He answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed during my appointments. Only once did I have to wait longer than 30 minutes, and that was because he was delivering someone's baby. Totally understandable....