A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupam Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupam Goel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Goel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupam Goel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupam Goel practice?
- Dr. Anupam Goel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anupam Goel practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See San Diego Internists.