A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupam Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupam Gupta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupam Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupam Gupta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupam Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anupam Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupam Gupta practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.