A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupam Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupam Gupta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupam Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupam Gupta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupam Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anupam Gupta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anupam Gupta practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.