A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupam Kharbanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupam Kharbanda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupam Kharbanda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharbanda graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kharbanda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupam Basant Kharbanda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupam B. Kharbanda practice?
- Dr. Anupam Kharbanda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anupam Kharbanda practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Emergency Physicians.