A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupam Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupam Mathur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupam Mathur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mathur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupam Mathur MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anupam Mathur practice?
- Dr. Anupam Mathur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anupam Mathur practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hudson, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, MA.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Rheumatologists.