Dr. Anupam Mohanty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 23rd, 2016
Best doctor who has helped me thus far. Great character.

October 22nd, 2016
Great experience
I visited Dr Mohanty on several occasions this year and it's always a pleasure. He genuinely seems to care and honest. In my lifetime I haven't known many doctors who make you feel welcome. He does.

October 21st, 2016
BEST DOCTOR EVER!
Dr. Mohanty became my doctor early this year when my insurance placed me with the clinic that he is with, since then I have seen him probably 10+ times for various things ranging from dealing with my knee surgery to my wife's pregnancy (he is the one who actually found out we were expecting!). I can say with full certainty that he is the best doctor I have ever met. I trust him wholeheartedly and know that he always has my best interest at heart. During my last visit, while in the waiting room, I got to speaking to other patients and noticed that the way he treats me is the way he treats everyone. He builds relationships with his patients. That allows him to do something that a lot of doctors are missing nowadays, he truly cares about his patients.

August 31st, 2016
Did a great job helping me get rid of my back pain after seeing over a dozen doctors.
Most Doctors try to diagnose with part of the story... that is a sad fact, they see someone like me a 27 year old and they think that i cant have any serius reason for having back pain. After seeing about a dozen doctors( Not quite sure the actual number) Anupam ordered a bunch of tests, listened to what i told him, and he told me that I wasn't crazy and did indeed need physical therapy. I started doing that about 2 months ago, and now im almost 100% better, but keep in mind i started going to doctors in order to get my problem solved over 2 years ago...

May 9th, 2016
patient
A very knowledgeable person with a great personality that takes his time with you to make sure you understand everything. Honestly it was the best doctor patient visit I have ever had. I highly recommend this doctor

April 13th, 2016
Great at what he does!
Best doctor I've ever been treated by, he treats me and my entire family, excellent at explaining everything to me step by step, very communicative, I was instantly comfortable with him and would definitely recommend him to others.

March 3rd, 2016
great experience!
Dr. Mohanty takes the time to explain the reasons behind things and to answer questions and put you at ease. I had been looking for a doctor who brought the human side to medicine and I found him! So grateful for his thorough care. He is easy to talk to and brings warmth and humor to sometimes stressful situations.

February 1st, 2016
Dr. Mohanty was very intentive and caring.