Dr. Anupam Pradhan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 14th, 2016
Shoulder consultation and evaluation
I saw Dr Pradhan for consultation and second opinion for chronic shoulder pain. He and his entire staff were very professional and thorough. During the appointment he answered all questions and seemed to genuinely care about my issues. I suspect surgery is in my future, and I am now more confident about the outcome. I would definitely recommend Dr Pradhan to anyone needing an orthopedic specialist.

March 12th, 2016
Great doctor with great attitude and patient care. Considerate with your situation, soft spoken, explains the diagnosis in the simplest possible way to the best of his ability. Very kind and corteous.

December 30th, 2015
Partial hip replacement
Dr. Pradahn performed emergency surgery on my right hip on the Sunday that it broke. He performed a partial hip replacement. The doctor examined x-rays, talked to me about the surgery, and put my mind at ease. His follow-up visits have also been very patient friendly. He listens to my answers to his questions and eagerly supports my desire to improve and walk normally again. Together, we looked at the before and after x-rays and he explained how the replacement was done. Dr. Pradhan's staff has also been very friendly and professional. There has been pain, of course, but he has prescribed pain medication, along with other meds to avoid blood clots and help reduce swelling and inflammation. I am quite pleased with the outcome of my surgery and the care I have received post surgery.

December 23rd, 2015
Arthroscopic surgery
Dr. Pradhan performed Arthroscopic surgery on my knee in October. This has been such a great experience I am now able to do things I haven't done for a long time without pain. Dr. Pradhan took time with me in the office to explain what needed to be done and gave me all my options. Great bedside manner. His staff was equally curious.

December 21st, 2015
Everyone in this office was attentive, courteous, efficient and helpful from the initial contact through the end of the exam.

December 20th, 2015
Excellent Dr. In every way. Staff was also very helpful with my insurance, etc. Would recommend him to anyone having shoulder surgery.

December 15th, 2015
Great job on my knee! Hasen't felt this good in several years.

December 10th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Pradhan beside manners are the best I have seen in a long time, and I go to doctors often. His smile lights up a room, very thorough and caring. I could say he is a 10!!!

November 7th, 2015
Dr. Pradhan and entire staff are efficient and professional , would highly recommend to any needing an orthopedic specialist

November 6th, 2015
Excellent treatment and explanation of what might be going on with knee. No unnecessary procedures done.

May 14th, 2015
Best doctor around
I had to have surgery on a fractured clavicle, I will not be seeing any other doctor for any orthopedic needs. Very thorough in explaining what actions need to be taken, didn't push towards surgery though he suggested it would be better for regaining range of motion. Visited me before surgery just to talk for a bit, after the surgery he went and sat with my family in the waiting area and discussed after-care and what I should expect. Overall, this was my first every surgery experience and I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better. He now is at Medical City in Dallas and everybody from the nurses to Dr. Pradhan made what should have been an awful experience a little bit better.