A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupam Suneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupam Suneja, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Suneja graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Suneja has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupam Suneja BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupam Suneja practice?
- Dr. Anupam Suneja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anupam Suneja practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Geriatric Doctors.