A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupam Suneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupam Suneja, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suneja graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Suneja has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suneja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans