A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupam Suneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suneja
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suneja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupam Suneja, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Suneja graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Suneja has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupam Suneja BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupam Suneja practice?
- Dr. Anupam Suneja has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupam Suneja practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Geriatric Doctors.