A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Bhargava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Bhargava, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Bhargava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Bhargava MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Anupama Bhargava has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupama Bhargava practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors and Frisco Geriatric Doctors.