A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Bhargava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Bhargava, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Bhargava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Bhargava MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Anupama Bhargava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Bhargava practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors and Frisco Geriatric Doctors.