A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Chawla is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Chawla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Celiac Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Failure to Thrive
- Hepatitis B
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chawla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Chawla BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Chawla practice?
- Dr. Anupama Chawla has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Chawla practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islip Terrace, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Smithtown Pediatric Specialists.