A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Devara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Devara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devara graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Devara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Devara MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Devara practice?
- Dr. Anupama Devara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Devara practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.