A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Gotimukula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Gotimukula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gotimukula
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gotimukula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Gotimukula, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anesthesia Recovery Period
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotimukula graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Gotimukula has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Gotimukula BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Gotimukula practice?
- Dr. Anupama Gotimukula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Gotimukula practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.