A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Gotimukula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Gotimukula, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anesthesia Recovery Period
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotimukula graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Gotimukula has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Gotimukula BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Gotimukula practice?
- Dr. Anupama Gotimukula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Gotimukula practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.