A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Gotimukula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Gotimukula, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anesthesia Recovery Period
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotimukula graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Gotimukula has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gotimukula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan