A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Ha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama S Ha MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupama S. Ha practice?
- Dr. Anupama Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Ha practices Family Medicine near Kannapolis, NC.
See Kannapolis Family Physicians.