A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anupama J. Rao practice?
- Dr. Anupama Rao practices Internal Medicine near Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ.