A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Jayakumar Rao MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupama J. Rao practice?
- Dr. Anupama Rao has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anupama Rao practices Internal Medicine near Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ.