A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Kaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Kaul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaul
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Kaul, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- National Park Medical Center
- T J Samson Comm Hosp, Glasgow, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Kaul FCCP and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Kaul practice?
- Dr. Anupama Kaul has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupama Kaul practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Surgical Oncology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Internists, Hot Springs National Park Critical Care Practitioners, and Hot Springs National Park Oncologists.