A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Nair is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Nair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Nair has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Nair MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Nair practice?
- Dr. Anupama Nair has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupama Nair practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.