A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Nehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Nehra, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nehra graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Nehra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Nehra MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Nehra practice?
- Dr. Anupama Nehra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Nehra practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, NJ and South Plainfield, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Hematologists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.