A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Nehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Nehra is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nehra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nehra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Nehra, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nehra graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Nehra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Nehra MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Nehra practice?
- Dr. Anupama Nehra has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupama Nehra practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Internists, Somerville Hematologists, and Somerville Oncologists.