A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Pt J.N.M. Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Patel practice?
- Dr. Anupama Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dos Palos, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Los Banos Internists and Los Banos Pediatricians.