A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Pt J.N.M. Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Patel practice?
- Dr. Anupama Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dos Palos, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Los Banos Internists and Los Banos Pediatricians.