A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Patel, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Pt J.N.M. Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anupama M. Patel practice?
Dr. Anupama Patel practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and General Practice near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Banos, CA and Merced, CA.
See Madera Internists, Madera Nephrologists, Madera Pediatricians, and Madera General Practitioners.