Dr. Anupama Ravikanth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anupama Ravikanth?

Personifies my ideal physician

Posted on January 18th, 2017

I came to know Dr Ravikanth through taking my mother for her appointments. Since my mother was having memory issues, she asked me to be with her throughout each visit. I was amazed at the amount of time the doctor spent with her, how intently she listened (even when my mother was talking about things that were not of professional interest to the doctor), and how she followed up on each visit. When I needed to find a new physician for my own primary care, I knew there was no chance to locate anyone in whom I would have more confidence. In addition to liking Dr Ravikanth's general philosophies of practicing medicine, I've been very pleased with her openness to alternative approaches to healthcare, her desire to work with me in considering medications for my care, the time she spends with me in each visit, and the client focused business professionalism with which her office is run. When needed, she follows up a visit with a phone call herself, not just a staff member. She has been my personal physician for about 7 years now, and I hope I don't have to find another doctor for any reason.

not that good

Posted on March 19th, 2014

I have been a patient for more than 4 years. I really want to like Dr. Ravikanth: she is nice, she is pleasant. BUT her front office staff is rude; her nursing/support staff are NOT discrete (they loudly discuss other patients within earshot of me and others). Dr. Ravikanth appears to be attentive; however, she does not listen well. Instead of helping to investigate/solve my issues, she talks about herself. Really? Thanks, but I'll be moving on

Posted on August 14th, 2013

The most attentive and caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by.

Posted on May 21st, 2012

exceptionally attentive and patient. Listens and hears my needs.

Posted on June 3rd, 2017