A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Duddempudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duddempudi graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Duddempudi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama T Duddempudi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Anupama T. Duddempudi practice?
- Dr. Anupama Duddempudi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Duddempudi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Gastroenterologists, and Manhasset Hepatologists.