Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anupama Duddempudi
Dr. Anupama Duddempudi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with another office in Great Neck, NY. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Transplant Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Duddempudi is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital At Syosset, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Duddempudi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anupama Duddempudi has the following 4 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anupama Duddempudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.
Dr. David Bernstein
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Manhasset, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Adey Tsegaye
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Manhasset, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Saaron Laighold
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Manhasset, NY 0 mi11