A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Thadareddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Thadareddy graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Thadareddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Thadareddy MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Thadareddy practice?
- Dr. Anupama Thadareddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupama Thadareddy practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Gastroenterologists, and Manhasset Hepatologists.