A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Duddempudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duddempudi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Duddempudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duddempudi graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Duddempudi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama T Duddempudi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Anupama T. Duddempudi practice?
- Dr. Anupama Duddempudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupama Duddempudi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Gastroenterologists, and Manhasset Hepatologists.