A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Upadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Upadhyay is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhyay
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhyay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Upadhyay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyay graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Upadhyay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Upadhyay MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Upadhyay practice?
- Dr. Anupama Upadhyay has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupama Upadhyay practices Psychiatry near Schaumburg, IL.
See Schaumburg Psychiatrists.