A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Upahdyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Upahdyay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Upahdyay graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Upahdyay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Upahdyay MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Upahdyay practice?
- Dr. Anupama Upahdyay has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Upahdyay practices Psychiatry near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and Moline, IL.
See Schaumburg Psychiatrists.