A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Upadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhyay
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhyay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Upadhyay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyay graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Upadhyay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Upadhyay MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Upadhyay practice?
- Dr. Anupama Upadhyay has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anupama Upadhyay practices Psychiatry near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Schaumburg Psychiatrists.