A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupama Upadya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupama Upadya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadya
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupama Upadya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadya graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Upadya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupama Upadya MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupama Upadya practice?
- Dr. Anupama Upadya has 1 office location.
Dr. Anupama Upadya practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Lady Lake, FL.
See Lady Lake Internists, Lady Lake Pulmonologists, and Lady Lake Sleep Medicine Doctors.