inactive

Anuraag G Sood MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

October 29th, 2015
Dr. Sood seems knowledgeable, but eager to prescribe meds instead of determining root cause of issues. Willing to run tests, but not agreeable to more advanced bloodwork on a yearly basis, as if getting the full story is costing her. Getting an appointment is okay if you don't mind scheduling ahead (I haven't needed an apt when sick), but plan for an hour to an hour and a half for your visit. Wait in waiting area 20 minutes, then about 45 minutes in the room before doctor comes in. This happened at least 3 times. I know emergencies come up, or some people require more time, but too many occurrences of this.

April 10th, 2015
no choice but to change doctors
I have always liked Dr.Sood and felt she was very thorough and knowledgeable. What is leading us to find a different primary care physician for a family is the lack of appointments in her schedule and the number of days before she gets around to calling in prescriptions. Our child came down with pink and eye and I came down with it the next day. It took three days and three phone calls to finally get antibiotic eye drops called in for me. Leaving me suffering for three days. On top of that both my husband and I came down with soar throats and generally felt pretty horrible. We waited it out a few days with No improvement so then called to get sick appointments at dr. Sood's. She can't see us until next week, 6 days from today! There are no sick appointments available for the day of. This is very frustrating. We haven't needed her services for two years as we are rarely ill and now that we do, we are expected to wait six days! Either our illnesses would be gone or We will have suffered or caused further illness for almost a week before being seen! This is not acceptable and very poor service from a primary care physician. Now we have no choice but to go to urgent care and pay $250 a person compared to our $20 co-pay at OUR doctors office. We will be finding a new doctor practice immediately so we know that we can depend on reliable promt care should the need arise.

October 27th, 2014
Plan to wait a very-long time for an appointment and to see the doctor

November 16th, 2009
Excellent. Saved my life!