A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Banerjee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banerjee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Banerjee practice?
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Oncologists, and San Francisco Hematologists.