Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anuradha Banerjee
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Banerjee is affiliated with Medical Center at UCSF, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and UCSFMount Zion. She speaks English.
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jane Anderson
San Francisco, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Michael Amylon
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Maureen Su
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi13