A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banerjee
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Banerjee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Banerjee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Banerjee MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Banerjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.