A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banerjee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banerjee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Banerjee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Banerjee MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Banerjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuradha Banerjee practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Oncologists.