A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Duleep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anuradha Duleep is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duleep graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Dr. Duleep has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Duleep MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Duleep practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Duleep has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anuradha Duleep practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists.