A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Godavari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Godavari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Godavari MD is a female doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Godavari practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Godavari has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuradha Godavari practices Hospitalist near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hospitalists.