Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anuradha Godavari
Dr. Anuradha Godavari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Godavari is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. She speaks English.
Dr. Anuradha Godavari has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Anuradha Godavari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Fang David
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Scott Ewing
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Theodore Takata
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi19