A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anuradha Gopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anuradha Gopalan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalan graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Gopalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anuradha Gopalan MBBS and MD is a female Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Anuradha Gopalan practice?
- Dr. Anuradha Gopalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anuradha Gopalan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.